EZ-Burn Firelogs Specifications
- moisture content under 8%
- ash content under 1%
- BTU per 1 lb. 8000
- no bonding agents
- no additives
- 100% pure wood fibre mean it's safe to cook with
- no sparks
- little smoke and less creosote
- burn hotter and longer than regular logs
- work well in older, less efficient stoves
- carbon neutral
- less storage space needed
- environmentally friendly
- each box contains 10 logs, firestarters and kindling
- needs to be stored in a dry area - cannot get wet!
The EZ-Burn Firelog is suitable for woodstoves, firepits, campires, BBQs, fireplaces and outdoor pottery fireplaces / chimneas.
Never use more than three logs at the same time, and ensure that air is circulating properly; never use a liquid starter fluid and keep combustibles away at all times.
As with any fire, the EZ-Burn Firelogs should not be left unattended while burning.
Handle with care and always store in a dry area!
Contact us for more information or to inquire about the opportunity to become a distributor for the EZ-Burn Firelogs.